Saturday, March 7, 2009

WPPI was awesome!

Well now we are getting settled and caught up after being gone for 9 days to the convention! We came back with some great new ideas and even some awesome new products we will be offering! We have so many new options for our albums and for add ons! I can't believe all the cool stuff we saw! We are just bursting with ideas for our family and senior sessions! And the things we learned about weddings are amazing! Give us a call and we can fill you in on all our new ideas!

2 comments:

Seini Photography said...

Roxie,
It was so nice meeting you at WPPI...I must say myself I am just recovering from that WPPI 8 day escapade of learning, growing, and meeting wonderful people like you. I love you and your husbands work and will definitely stay in touch. I hope all is well for you and your family. UT is definitely a hard market, but this craft is definitely taking form as I learn things each day. Take Care! Seini

lisa said...

I realy like your blog. if you want to you should come and see some of my blogs, most pepole realy liked mismartialarts the best.