Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OK - I am now going to get serious about blogging!





I know I haven't been posting much, but I am now ready to get serious! So here are some images from a session we did Saturday of a cute family! They were such a great family to work with - they were naturals. You could just feel the emotion as they reacted with each other.

Here's what mom said:

"We are so excited to see the pictures. We really enjoyed ourselves too. When I saw a couple of the pics of Dan and me, even on his tiny screen (back of camera), I just realized in a whole new way how much he loves me. It was amazing. I glowed the whole way home."

Then she emailed again:

"You should check my Facebook page and album. My friends are FLOORED by the pictures."

The above family image was so much fun! The little boy was so excited to catch the bubbles. Mom and Dad (aka Emily and Daniel) took the opportunity to cherish a moment together.




This one is one of my favorites. I could see how much Emily cared for her son. And he was content to just be with mom.



Daniel and his son were great. They just played with each other and had a lot of fun!



The photos of Emily and Daniel is priceless. This is what she was talking about in her email. They just shared so much love!




















These are just some fun shots we did! Hope you enjoy them! Keep checking in for more!

No comments: